Come and tour our farm, planted with over 1200 plants and 12 varieties of lavender. Admission is free and you can walk through the grounds on your own. We'll have our hand-made Serene Lavender Farm products for sale.
- Some varieties of lavender will be ready to pick for pick-your-own bunches! As of the week of 6/11, we have Big Time Blue, Rosea, Royal Purple, and Folgate ready to pick.
- One "bunch" of lavender is one-and-a-half inches (1 1/2") diameter at the stem base for $7. (We have rings to measure bunches.)
- The land is rugged and this is a working area, so wear sturdy shoes.
- We do not have restrooms.
- There are 2 bee hives on site at the far end of the property; they are friendly but we are letting you know in case of allergies.
- The address is not exact so look for the large power line towers on Cherry Tree Lane, and our sign in the field under the power lines. Parking will be in a designated area adjacent to the lavender field.
If you have questions please call 410-552-1511.
We're looking forward to seeing you!