Announcing an open-house, the first of (we hope) several over this summer! Come and tour our farm, planted with over 1200 plants and 12 varieties of lavender. Admission is free and you can walk through the grounds on your own. (We will gladly accept donations to the YMCA "Send a Kid to Camp" campaign if you wish to make a donation in lieu of an entrance fee.) We'll have our hand-made Serene Lavender Farm products for sale.
- Some varieties of lavender may be ready to pick for pick-your-own. We will keep this page updated with the latest bloom watch!
- The land is rugged and this is a working area, so wear sturdy shoes.
- We do not have restrooms.
- There are 2 bee hives on site at the far end of the property; they are friendly but we are letting you know in case of allergies.
- The address is not exact so look for the large power line towers on Cherry Tree Lane, and our sign in the field under the power lines. Parking will be in a designated area adjacent to the lavender field.
If you have questions please call 410-552-1511.
We're looking forward to seeing you!