Serena Pelletier, owner of Serene Lavender Farm in Sykesville, will guide you step-by-step in making your own natural, dried lavender and herb wreath to take home. To design your wreath, you’ll be provided with a wide selection of organic dried lavender of different shapes and colors, plus wheat, grasses, and herbs. Serena will walk you through all the steps from planning, to execution, to caring for your wreath. All supplies will be provided in the cost of the workshop, so bring yourself and your creativity to create beautiful wreath you’ll enjoy for years!
- All supplies will be provided and are included in the class cost
- Sample wreaths will provided for inspiration!
- Wreath form is 12” in diameter, finished wreath is usually 13-14”
- Extra lavender will be for sale at discounted pricing to take home
- Bring some snacks and your favorite beverage and enjoy a fun afternoon with your friends!
Workshop will be approximately 2 hours long. Class size is limited and advanced registration is required.
Please register at on the Be Blends Facebook page under Events.
The Lavender & Herb Wreath Making Workshop is being held at Be Blends On Main in Ellicott City, on the 2nd floor (no elevator access).